Frangelico Hazelnut Chicken w/Chèvre
(serve with Frangelico Mushrooms , Roasted Asparagus and Egg Noodles)
6 Chicken breasts, or fake chicken
1 cup breadcrumbs
½ cup parmesan, grated
½ cup onion
3 strips bacon
1 cup toasted hazelnuts, (pieces)
1 package chèvre/goat cheese
2 slabs butter
4 gloves garlic, minced
2 cups chicken stock
½ cup Franjelico
handful, ¼ cup fresh parsley
– crush the hazelnuts, toast the breadcrumbs, fry the bacon and then chop it, saute the onions, then combine everything for chicken stuffing in a bowl and mix.
– make the Franjelico Jus separately, then pour in with stuffing and mix. (set some Jus aside to go over noodles)
– fold the chicken breasts with the stuffing inside (or stuff the dressing under the skin of each chicken breast, if skin on) and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30-45 minutes till done.
– roast the asparagus with olive oil, slabs butter, salt & pepper (and lemon if desired).
2 packages baby bella mushrooms
3 leeks, or half bunch green onion, sliced
1 tbsp Franjelico
1 tsp maple syrup
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp fresh parsley
– saute the mushrooms in olive oil with some butter, green onion or leek, garlic, Franjelico, parsley, salt and pepper, and a touch of maple syrup. Cook until liquid integrates.
Dessert: Frangelico Affogato
A scoop of vanilla ice cream (Haagen Dazs) with a shot of hot espresso poured over it and a tablespoon of Frangelico.